quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2016

To you

It's so funny how you've always seen the best in me.
Guess it's a gift of yours I will be forever greatful to know in person.
I can't believe it took me so long to write this...
Though it's better late than never,
Though I'm doing my best to make time run a little bit slower...
Such things matter so little,
When it comes to all the good you've done.
Perhaps I can be sorry now for taking (way) too long to write you back in decency.
And maybe it doesn't matter (since we'll be drunk anyway)  ;)
There is no doubt, in the end, I am so bloody glad to have you as my sister.
More than that...
You should have yet another 'written' memory,
A little something to read whenever,
A few verses so you know,
(insert here my silly line with 'soul')
I love you bery bery much,
And I want you to keep being awesome
#bestrhymeevAr
-x-

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário